Wednesday 21 November 2018

A Memorable Goan Experience Always

Friends, do you know we go to Goa thrice a year, it is like our second home. So, today I am going to tell you some wonderful things about my last Goa trip.

When we were going to Goa I wanted to wake up at 4:00am as we had to leave at 5:00am.The previous night, I did my packing and I was very excited thinking about what we will do in Goa and because of that, I slept pretty late in the night. As I slept late, I woke up at 4:45 in the morning but there was no problem as my packing was already done.

Then at 5:00am, we started our long drive to Goa. It was an 8-hour drive with one stop at Macd for our breakfast and I had a yum cheesy burger there. We reached our first resort  Bay 15 at 1:45pm. It had 16 beautiful huts with a swimming pool between them. The huts were known as Cabanas. When we opened our balcony we could see a rocky beach known as Oxdel beach. There were stairs to go down to that beach but we didn't go because it was very rocky and had shallow waves. There was also a restaurant beside our hut where we enjoyed our lunch as well as the sunset.

There were a few stray dogs there, maybe because they were coming from the beach. In front of our hut, there were some beach pads where I had my breakfast in the lovely morning sun.

Then, we went to Calangute beach but there was a low tide, so as we went in water the lifeguard shouted "niklo bahar, pani mein nahi jane ka." Then for a moment, I thought, if we can't go in water why did we come to Goa! I am a water animal and nothing can keep me away from water.

Then when the buggy went we again went to water, when he came again, we came out of the water and so on. For a break, we had chilly chicken and noodles. I also drank Mango juice over there. And till that time the low tide was almost gone so, we could go in the water. We went to the water and enjoyed a lot.

Then, we came back to our hut, had a shower and relaxed while watching tv following which we went for some snacks and dinner. Also, we played billiards and then the dart game. While we were having our dinner a stray dog sat beside my leg. I was very scared. Then I went to the front table. There was also a fabulous singer doing karaoke. It was a memorable experience and I had utmost fun for all the days that I was there.



No comments:

Post a Comment