Saturday 20 April 2019

About me

So Friends, I published some articles but I think first I should introduce myself to you.I am a multitasker and I have many hobbies. It would be a pleasure sharing them with you.


I like reading, writing and narrating stories.I like to read those stories, and develop them in my own creative way.I like to think and write more stories because I think that it is really fun to write what is only in your imagination. I like to narrate stories with expression and I somehow turn it into my own words.

I like to speak on occasions or anchor an event or a party because I love hosting events. I also gave a speech when I went in the condolence during the Pulwama terror attack.I also practice anchoring at my home regularly.

I like playing music on the keyboard because it gives me peace of mind, it is very relaxing. I learn the songs from the Internet. I know  to play some songs like the national anthem and happy birthday.

I also incredibly love painting, I paint my drawings and I paint diyas. Whenever I see a new or good painting anywhere I myself try to paint it.

I love playing on iPad and laptops too. I love discovering the new apps and games and I really enjoy playing them.I also like to call my friends to my home and I have a lot of fun with them.

I like playing football and cricket, I know I am not good at those but I still keep trying and I try to do my best.

I like to make food but I can make only a sandwich. I know small things like chopping paneer, I also roll round chapatis. I try helping my mom in whatever she cooks.


No comments:

Post a Comment