Thursday 18 April 2019

Prayer of a nature lover




The birds chirping
The nature reflecting
Beautiful trees swaying
Makes my heart sing

When I close my eyes
I feel there I reached
Oh such a beautiful place
With utter grace

And since my favourite colour is blue
I loved the serene sky and streams too
the snowy mountains
Add so much peace

But after some days
This can vanish away
Because we are cutting so many trees
Which are so grown and green

It really breaks my heart
When somebody ruins the nature's marvellous art
We pollute and destroy our own habitat
Which should be stopped

And to stop it we need to take a small step
We should reduce the use of paper
And stop using it unnecessarily
We need to take a small step












1 comment:

  1. Wow beautifully written... Like mom like son... U will go miles ahead

    ReplyDelete