Wednesday 21 November 2018

My Talent Show Award Winning Poem ~ My School, My Second Home


I love my school
it is my second home
it is the temple of education
where my skills are honed

guidance of the principal
the wisdom of the teachers
the warmth of the seniors
and love of the peers

make my world beautiful
and make studying dear
it helps me dream big
work hard and practice

while I enjoy sports to the core
making rakhis and Ganesha in competitions evoke my creative juices
dance and drama in annual function is so much fun
polishing my personality for the long run

my classmates are all rocking
we chitchat, laugh, enjoy endlessly
with our teachers, we are a family
who look forward to meeting each other day every

words fail me today

to express my thanks to all of you

you are my school, my second home
and my love and gratitude for you will forever remain



No comments:

Post a Comment