Friday 8 December 2017

An Encounter With A Snake



One day, I called my friends to play with me in the garden and they came with me but while we were playing, we encountered a snake coming to us with lightning speed. I and my friends got very scared and confused about what to do.  But we decided to quietly move out of the playground.

 Luckily, we found an adult to help us. He took the photo of the snake and complained in the security office.

It was a cobra which was green in colour but it was not aggressive and it had shining blue eyes and he looked dangerous! 

There were various ideas in my mind that I can run and escape him or I can hit the snake with a stick, I can give it something to eat, but I controlled my emotions and just let the snake pass away quietly. 

When we went home told about this to our parents they were absolutely shocked and they hugged us.

I understood a lesson that if we don't hurt animals they won't hurt us back.



No comments:

Post a Comment